Senior Chatters Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Senior Chatters around the world.

• Yawny Senior Chatters

• Anonymous

Deleted User
    June 13, 2021 at 1:44 am

Hello Fellow Senior Chatters.
    I don’t know how anyone else feels but these days this Senior Chatters site has become a very empty looking place. There hardly seems to be anyone around with only a mainstay of people participating. Maybe it’s me. Maybe we need an arena where the whole site can be reviewed, where members can have their say be criticism , praise or opinions. I really enjoy some aspects here being a keen photographer the Photo Group has great appeal to me and it is a well run group with some great participants.
    Who runs this site.?
    Do you think they do a good job ?
    What do you think of the administrators ?
    How about the feel of Senior Chatters ?
    Are we it’s members getting value for money?
    What different things would we like to see ?
    What do you like about Senior Chatters
    What don’t you like ?

It’s an opportunity for members to air their views and it’s something which the Senior Chatters creators and organisers should welcome.

Over to You

• Rob 

Administrator
    June 13, 2021 at 9:56 am

Hello @Doc1 and thanks for your feedback. We’re happy to hear about how the site can be improved, and if it’s feasible, and a large proportion of active membership agree, we’ll consider any suggestions. It’s important though that this doesn’t become a negative post; rather a place for members to express constructive criticism or praise on aspects that we do well.

Thanks for posting.

• bob_deb 

June 13, 2021 at 11:32 am

You have raised some very valid food for thought in your post Doc 1. You specifically mentioned the Photo Group and, similar to yourself, I have made it the focal point of much of my Chatters experience. Yes, there should be a forum where the questions you are asking can be ‘run up the flag pole and see who salutes’. Whether it is appreciated by some or not, we are in fact ‘paying guests’ and, as any successful entrepreneur will tell you, take us for granted at your own peril. I haven’t checked it out yet but only today I saw mention of a forum within chatters titled “Opinion”, it may well be the appropriate venue for exploring the best way forward. Even in the 5 short months that I have been a member I have sensed a decline in both interest and enthusiasm amongst newly registered members to remain with us after their initial fortnight of introductory premium membership. I have given thought to some aspects of why this may be so and would be only too happy to expound them at the right time in the right place. They may be without foundation, but I would like the opportunity to have them tested.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Chat Rooms

Request Friendships from Our Latest Chatters
Add a photo to your profile to be shown in our latest Chattters gallery

Latest Chatters

Click the X to close your Dashboard.  To relaunch navigate away from the page you’re on before clicking the link again