Senior Chatters Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Senior Chatters around the world.

Safe Senior Chat Rooms Online & Over 50s Chatting Site Forums Senior Chatters Club What’s the difference between Groups and Forums?

• What’s the difference between Groups and Forums?

Rob  updated 8 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • Rob 

Administrator
    November 15, 2020 at 7:42 pm

Think of a Group as a place where people can connect through their shared interests together in a never-ending activity stream of content. Whereas, a Forum is like a message board where members can have structured discussions based upon specific topics of interest.

• sandraatkins2

January 2, 2021 at 9:32 pm

Good to have an administrator in the forum. I haven’t used Senior Chatters enough yet to upgrade to one of the fee-paying packages. That may well change because I’m trying to add more online friends to my life. Meanwhile, are you able to let me know what facilities are available to contact people using the basic free package? Thanks for your help with this very basic question.

• Rob 

Administrator
    January 2, 2021 at 9:56 pm

Hi @sandraatkins2 – as a Free member on Senior Chatters you can keep in touch with your new friends via our ShoutBox, Blog Network, Forums and Activity Stream posting. If you require one-to-one real-time chat, access to the Groups, Private Messaging and Groups then a Premium membership would be needed.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Chat Rooms

Request Friendships from Our Latest Chatters
Add a photo to your profile to be shown in our latest Chattters gallery

Latest Chatters

Click the X to close your Dashboard.  To relaunch navigate away from the page you’re on before clicking the link again