Safe Senior Chat Rooms Online & Over 50s Chatting Site Forums Book Club The Best in Paranormal and fantasy books to read

• The Best in Paranormal and fantasy books to read

Anonymous updated 9 years, 9 months ago 6 Members · 6 Posts
  • Anonymous

November 19, 2011 at 12:15 pm

I recommend Christine Feehan, Nalini Singh and Sherrilyn Kenyon for Paranormal reads and Terry goodkind and David Gemmell for fantasy

• mart31 

November 19, 2011 at 10:11 pm

Years ago I read a series of fantasy novels about a post apocalyptic world by someone called Edgar Pangborn, If anyone remembers any of the titles I would like to know.

• Anonymous

November 22, 2011 at 12:46 pm

The Judgement of Eve, West of the Sun, A mirror for Observers are some of the books by Edgar Pangborn. Not sure if those are the titles that you are looking for.

• Anonymous

December 12, 2011 at 11:59 am

I m reading the Dark Series by Christine Feehan…I notice you have a few of the others I like to read….as for a guy fantasy I recommend….” The Game of Thrones” by George RR Martin. It is kinda harsh but it is well written and I have enjoyed the journey I just hope some goodness comes out of it for the main characters. I am on the last book read them straight through and had to take a break.

• Anonymous

December 14, 2011 at 10:12 am

I love Joe Abercrombies series First Law Trilogy. they are a gritty historical fantasy fiction set in a middle ages type setting. Filled with flawed anti heros, such as Logan ninefingers, and Curden Craw, don’t look for shining armour and milksop love stories here, there is only bloody destruction and loyalty to your crew.

• Anonymous

January 17, 2012 at 7:43 pm

I have all Christine Feehan’s books. I am waiting for her new one to come out this year.
    The other one I like is Kresley Cole her Immortals after dark series is just as good.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Chat Rooms

Request Friendships from Our Latest Chatters
Add a photo to your profile to be shown in our latest Chattters gallery

Latest Chatters

Click the X to close your Dashboard.  To relaunch navigate away from the page you’re on before clicking the link again