Senior Chatters Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Senior Chatters around the world.

Safe Senior Chat Rooms Online & Over 50s Chatting Site Forums Senior Chatters Club Senior Chatters Achievements & Community Stars

• Senior Chatters Achievements & Community Stars

Lucila updated 1 month ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
  • Rob 

Administrator
    November 23, 2020 at 2:43 pm

We’re in the process of adding a new feature to Senior Chatters to help with engagement across the community. That feature is Achievements and Stars. Essentially, members are rewarded for engaging within our community. Take a look at how Achievements and Stars are awarded and see how many community stars you have already gained. The direct link is in the main horizontal menu under ‘Members’.

You’ll see all members Achievements & Stars on their respective profiles. There’s also a menu link to ‘My Achievements’ in the left-hand sidebar menu.

Moving forward we’ll introduce a monthly leader board (similar to the quiz) showcasing members with the highest community star tally for the month.

• waylander 

November 23, 2020 at 7:28 pm

Your site, your rules, but I’m not that keen on a leader-board. Tends to make everything into a competition, which is not what I thought this place was about

• Lucila

September 16, 2021 at 8:01 pm

I have achievements in my long life, but I sure am not going to go around telling people about them!

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Chat Rooms

Request Friendships from Our Latest Chatters
Add a photo to your profile to be shown in our latest Chattters gallery

Latest Chatters

Click the X to close your Dashboard.  To relaunch navigate away from the page you’re on before clicking the link again