Senior Chatters Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Senior Chatters around the world.

• Has the apocalypse already started.

Rob updated 3 months, 1 week ago 6 Members · 13 Posts
  • Anonymous

Deleted User
    January 1, 2021 at 9:45 am

This forum appears deserted – where did everyone go?
    No mention of it on the news. Perhaps everything is on tape. How long before the power runs out?
    Is this lock down a polite way of saying ‘please fade away in an orderly fashion ‘

• aussiesteve

January 2, 2021 at 10:58 am

I think it depends on which pill you took. Did you choose the red or blue? Remember, the ones that mother gave you do nothing at all. Go ask Alice!

• Anonymous

Deleted User
    January 2, 2021 at 11:43 am

White rabbit. Good times.

Are you a Greeter type Bot? I may have to challenge you with a reverse Turing test.
    Go on ask me a question only a human would ask!

• aussiesteve

January 2, 2021 at 2:35 pm

I am sure Alan’s idea of ‘reversal’ had a different meaning! Welcome, my son. Welcome to the machine!
    Horriboldnoseygrindstone and muchjoy and folddymost

• Anonymous

Deleted User
    January 2, 2021 at 3:21 pm

Hmm zounds like a job for wd 40
    But I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

• aussiesteve

January 2, 2021 at 5:06 pm

If ‘doubt’ is a ‘benefit’ I qualify for the highest rate!

• dickorrich

January 3, 2021 at 2:05 pm

Will the frumious bandersnatch make an appearance?

• debraj

January 3, 2021 at 5:41 pm

I’ve heard him referred to by many names, but never Frumious Bandersnatch. I would say, yes, he will definitely make an appearance.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  debraj.
  • aussiesteve

January 3, 2021 at 11:03 pm

“Feed your head”

• John49

January 8, 2021 at 6:51 pm

Re the possible apocalypse, I’d like to hear view on the current situation in the USA. Good to see references to White Rabbits. I may be old but pleased to have lived in those times.

• debraj

January 8, 2021 at 7:22 pm

Apocalypse (ἀποκάλυψις, apokálypsis) is a Greek word meaning “revelation”, “an unveiling or unfolding of things not previously known and which could not be known apart from the unveiling”.

I watched only a few moments of the news. My view of what is happening is anarchy. They looked like wild animals to me.

Matthew 24: 12 “…And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. … “

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  debraj.
  • aussiesteve

January 9, 2021 at 2:17 pm

Speculation is that Alice chasing the white rabbit suggests Alice should cast of her preconceived ideas in a search for Truth and Wisdom

• Rob

Administrator
    January 10, 2021 at 7:11 pm

Hi @dukeofearl, the forums are new. Well, some of the posts are from an older legacy system – hence why some posts show an old date, but we’re now in a position to reboot the forums and hopefully they’ll catch on with members. Forums are free for all SC members to enjoy.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Chat Rooms

Request Friendships from Our Latest Chatters
Add a photo to your profile to be shown in our latest Chattters gallery

Latest Chatters

Click the X to close your Dashboard.  To relaunch navigate away from the page you’re on before clicking the link again