Senior Chatters Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Senior Chatters around the world.

• Has the apocalypse already started.

Anonymous updated 3 months, 1 week ago 9 Members · 16 Posts
  • Anonymous

Deleted User
    January 1, 2021 at 9:45 am

This forum appears deserted – where did everyone go?
    No mention of it on the news. Perhaps everything is on tape. How long before the power runs out?
    Is this lock down a polite way of saying ‘please fade away in an orderly fashion ‘

• aussiesteve 

January 2, 2021 at 10:58 am

I think it depends on which pill you took. Did you choose the red or blue? Remember, the ones that mother gave you do nothing at all. Go ask Alice!

• Anonymous

Deleted User
    January 2, 2021 at 11:43 am

White rabbit. Good times.

Are you a Greeter type Bot? I may have to challenge you with a reverse Turing test.
    Go on ask me a question only a human would ask!

• aussiesteve 

January 2, 2021 at 2:35 pm

I am sure Alan’s idea of ‘reversal’ had a different meaning! Welcome, my son. Welcome to the machine!
    Horriboldnoseygrindstone and muchjoy and folddymost

• Anonymous

Deleted User
    January 2, 2021 at 3:21 pm

Hmm zounds like a job for wd 40
    But I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

• aussiesteve 

January 2, 2021 at 5:06 pm

If ‘doubt’ is a ‘benefit’ I qualify for the highest rate!

• dickorrich 

January 3, 2021 at 2:05 pm

Will the frumious bandersnatch make an appearance?

• Anonymous

Deleted User
      January 3, 2021 at 5:41 pm

I’ve heard him referred to by many names, but never Frumious Bandersnatch. I would say, yes, he will definitely make an appearance.

• aussiesteve 

January 3, 2021 at 11:03 pm

“Feed your head”

• John49

January 8, 2021 at 6:51 pm

Re the possible apocalypse, I’d like to hear view on the current situation in the USA. Good to see references to White Rabbits. I may be old but pleased to have lived in those times.

• Anonymous

Deleted User
      January 8, 2021 at 7:22 pm

Apocalypse (ἀποκάλυψις, apokálypsis) is a Greek word meaning “revelation”, “an unveiling or unfolding of things not previously known and which could not be known apart from the unveiling”.

I watched only a few moments of the news. My view of what is happening is anarchy. They looked like wild animals to me.

Matthew 24: 12 “…And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. … “

• aussiesteve 

January 9, 2021 at 2:17 pm

Speculation is that Alice chasing the white rabbit suggests Alice should cast of her preconceived ideas in a search for Truth and Wisdom

• Rob 

Administrator
    January 10, 2021 at 7:11 pm

Hi @dukeofearl, the forums are new. Well, some of the posts are from an older legacy system – hence why some posts show an old date, but we’re now in a position to reboot the forums and hopefully they’ll catch on with members. Forums are free for all SC members to enjoy.

• CoinsNveil

November 3, 2021 at 2:20 pm

I don’t think the apocalypse has already begun. However, I do believe that we are getting very close. I think we’re still in Matthew 24 & Revelation 3. According to the book of Daniel we can’t begin the 70th week until the world leader arises on the scene that Revelation calls the anti-Christ or the beast.

• lonerogue2

January 9, 2022 at 9:51 pm

Seems to me that looking for clues of what is going on by any old writings is not likely to help us understand. The drastic scattering of belief in anything by the masses is especially troubling. I’m not religious but the world needs some coming together. Religions, news media, politics seem to me useless. We need a leader. The world has none now.

Charlie

• Anonymous

Deleted User
      February 13, 2022 at 2:46 am

Hi

Viewing 1 - 12 of 12 replies

Chat Rooms

Request Friendships from Our Latest Chatters
Add a photo to your profile to be shown in our latest Chattters gallery

Latest Chatters

Click the X to close your Dashboard.  To relaunch navigate away from the page you’re on before clicking the link again