Senior Chatters Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Senior Chatters around the world.

• Do You Use Amazon Prime?

TM419 updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago 6 Members · 6 Posts
  • lon1934

November 26, 2020 at 8:12 pm

I have used Amazon Prime for a long time and love the convenience of buying many different things and then getting one day delivery to my apartment. I watch a number of movies as well.

• judy222

December 12, 2020 at 11:03 pm

With Covid it’s very convenient to not have to go out and shop. Love it.

• Michael Smith

December 22, 2020 at 3:02 am

I have also used Amazon Prime on several occasions and have always been pleased with the service and the products that I purchased.

• Doc1

December 24, 2020 at 7:34 am

Yep, I use Amazon Prime. Excellent Service, Why one time I had lost a charging lead for something at home.
    After a days search, ordered a replacement via Amazon Prime, it arrived quicker than my fruitless searches. Still haven’t found the original !

• sandraatkins2

December 25, 2020 at 8:08 am

I have been thinking about subscribing to Amazon Prime. I already subscribe to Audible so it might make sense to move to Prime. I think you get free delivery on everything from Amazon which would be great. I download a lot of books to my Kindle and I think I could get a lot covered by the Prime subscription. Has anyone found any glitches with Prime?

• TM419

January 3, 2021 at 9:14 pm

Love my Amazon Prime.
    I order, arrives within a day, two, or three.
    Watch the movies I am eligible for with my membership.
    Completely satisfied.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Chat Rooms

Request Friendships from Our Latest Chatters
Add a photo to your profile to be shown in our latest Chattters gallery

Latest Chatters

Click the X to close your Dashboard.  To relaunch navigate away from the page you’re on before clicking the link again