Safe Senior Chat Rooms Online & Over 50s Chatting Site Forums Book Club Dark Obsession Times 2 written by John L. Work

• Dark Obsession Times 2 written by John L. Work

Anonymous updated 9 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 5 Posts
  • Anonymous

November 30, 2011 at 11:28 pm

A retired policeman/detective, this book is fiction based on fact. His first book, an excellent read for your Kindle or Nook, can purchase through Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

• Anonymous

December 2, 2011 at 9:07 pm

Had a stroll round a couple of UK book shops today in search of this – no joy thus far! I shall persevere nevertheless – if it’s as good Kathryn Stockett’s recent work, ‘The Help’ then I will be hugely delighted – superb read too.

• Anonymous

December 2, 2011 at 10:24 pm

At this moment, the book is only available for reading with a Kindle or Nook…. :o)

• Anonymous

December 23, 2011 at 2:20 am

hello members brand new to the site. its 2am i’m awake and having a look around. like the sound of this book, just my cup of tea. i’d love a kindle. i love books as far as the arqument is now being asked, for-against…but i imagine a kindle would be easier to read in bed, and not put strain on the hand.? i’m caroline hello folks

• Anonymous

December 27, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Hello. I am new to this site and was just browsing and found this forum. Think I have found the right one as I am an avid reader. Just finished the Steig Larsson Trilogy and loved them all. I had a Kindle and loved it dearly, and then was given a Kindle Fire for Christmas and it is awesome! I think Dark Obsession Times 2 sounds great and may have to add it to my list. Thx for letting me nose around and into this forum!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Chat Rooms

Request Friendships from Our Latest Chatters
Add a photo to your profile to be shown in our latest Chattters gallery

Latest Chatters

Click the X to close your Dashboard.  To relaunch navigate away from the page you’re on before clicking the link again