Safe Senior Chat Rooms Online & Over 50s Chatting Site Forums Book Club Agent Zigzag: A True Story of Nazi Espionage, Love, and Betrayal by Ben Macintyre

• Agent Zigzag: A True Story of Nazi Espionage, Love, and Betrayal by Ben Macintyre

sasgad updated 9 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 1 Post
  • sasgad

April 18, 2012 at 2:42 pm

I found this book to be absolutely fascinating. As I read it, I was amazed at how differently human beings are wired. I would go absolutely nuts living the life this fellow lived. With him, the end of the war sort of left him with nothing in life. How very odd that some people can thrive on all that stress. Perhaps this has gotten your curiosity up, so I will just leave it at that. As I finished reading this book, I was left with doubts about exactly whose side he might have been on, maybe it was mostly his side! Once again a really fascinating read!!!

p.s. I wouldn’t say it was the best historical book I have ever read, but it is up there, perhaps not so much for its historical content, but for character development and what is says about human psychology.

Viewing 1 of 1 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Chat Rooms

Request Friendships from Our Latest Chatters
Add a photo to your profile to be shown in our latest Chattters gallery

Latest Chatters

Click the X to close your Dashboard.  To relaunch navigate away from the page you’re on before clicking the link again